Power of Learning helps organizations by developing their employees’ ability to think. Our focus is on enhancing safety, customer service, and management performance. We accomplish this through intervention and education designed to improve decision-making skills, individual leadership, and ability to think critically.
Power of Learning, Inc. is a management consultancy providing both organizational development and safety education. Our services include education and intervention to deepen critical thinking skills, identify customer, customer touch points, increase leadership (especially as it pertains to safety), and improve decision-making skills.
Examples of organizational services include: safety program development and education, leadership mentoring, customer service training (focus is loyalty and not just satisfaction), conflict resolution, critical thinking workshop, marketing plan development, and management education.
We are very proud of our well received safety workshop titled Get to Know Your Brain for Safety’s Sake. More than 600 people have attended this workshop! See the Safety tab for more information.
What’s Going On?
- Power of Learning Show
Have a topic you would like covered? Click on the KROC logo (left, or the Radio Show tab above) and fill out our Show Topic form.
- Show Topics
- Monday November 24 – Dare to Disagree
- Speaking Engagements
- Wednesday, January 21, Wisconsin – MEUW/Wisconsin REC Joint Superintendent’s Conference, Wisconsin Dells (Leading for Safety’s Sake)
- Thursday, January 22, Wisconsin – MEUW/Wisconsin REC Joint Superintendent’s Conference, Wisconsin Dells (Leading in the Emerging System of Electric Energy Delivery)
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015, Minnesota – Xcel Energy Leadership Training (Building Your Leadership Team)
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015, Oregon Governors Conference, Portland, Oregon (The Coming Revolution in Safety Behavior)
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015, Oregon Governors Conference, Portland, Oregon (Leading with Both Brains)
- Wednesday, October 7 and 8, 2015, Washington Governors Conference, Tacoma, Washington (Brain Plasticity: The Missing Link in Safety Practice)